Hey, It's Jade! and family

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Homeschool Recap: Kindergarten Graduation

Last nite, both sets of Preston's grandparents came over and we all had dinner together (Colters BBQ, yum!).  Michael asked Preston if he thought he should be better dressed for his graduation party, and he replied, "Well, I'm wearing fancy pants and a Power Rangers shirt... I am dressed up!"  Lol.  His "fancy pants" are the black khaki pants we got at the the thrift store last month.  Haha!  After dinner, we all headed over to my friend Liz's house for the Homeschool Kindergarten Graduation and Awards Party.  It was a bit of a zoo with all the kids running around, but they were having a blast.  Some of the kids did some presentations on things they learned.  There was even a Fifty Nifty States song!
Super cute!
I gave Preston his little Kindergarten Graduate diploma, and a goodie bag with stuff to do this summer.
P is all "I want my reward!"
You did it!
We're pretty proud of our big guy... a Kindergarten Graduate!
He just LOVES taking pix, can you tell?

Grandma Jill & Grandpa Steve
Grandpa David & Grandma Darlene
Baby Graduate!

This post linked up with:
Hip Homeschool Hop Button Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers

3 comments:

Chestnut Grove Academy said...

Hey Jade! Thanks for stopping by my blog to enter my giveaway. Love the K graduation! My son is starting K this school year...will have to keep this in mind! TY!

David and April Vinson said...

AW! Your baby is growing up! Congrats!!! :)

Charla @ Healthy Home Blog said...

What sweet pictures! Our "baby" just finished his second year of college at ACU. The years go by fast!
So glad we could feature you on Friendly Friday. It's nice to know we both live in the Metroplex area.