Hey, It's Jade! and family

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friendly Friday: March 4th, 2011 Edition

This is a fun link-up I found from Thanks, Mail Carrier.  Just a fun way to get to know other bloggers out there, and show each other some blog love. These blogs are about all kinds of different things - deals, parenting, education, you name it (but they're all family friendly, yay!). Feel free to link-up as well!

Just a quick note on what my blog is about:  I blog about my family (ok, mostly about my two boys), including our adventures in homeschooling, which we just started this year.  I also touch on frugal finds and do some reviews and giveaways here and there.  Every once in a while I blog random musings, inspiration, rants... you just never know.  Hope you enjoy checking out "Hey, It's Jade!"  Please leave a comment to say howdy!  You can also follow via Blogger, RSS Feed and/or Google Friend Connect (the links are on the right side of the page).  Thanks!

2 comments:

Design It Chic said...

Hi Jade! I just discovered you and I love your blog's vibe! Seems like I'll be looking around here for a while if you don't mind;) Oh and I am now following you thanks to Friendly Friday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
Happy Friday

katie said...

Hi Jade! I'm following you thanks to Friendly Friday and I'm loving the blog so far. (everything is so cute and I love frugal finds) Best wishes to you and your family and happy blogging!

I'd love for you to visit my blog!

Dreams in the Palm of your Hand

All the best! Have a great weekend!