In just a little under two hours, my not-yet-2-year-old racked up quite a list of achievements...
- Pushing a chair over to the homeschool supplies drawer where he dumped out the pencil sharpener shavings and pulled all the tape out of the dispenser.
- Poured a large bowl of popcorn all over the living room floor and ground most of it into the rug.
- Climbed up on his changing table, stood up, ripped the "autographed" photo of Stitch from the wall and into pieces.
- Moved the rocking chair away from the closet door, opened the closet door and drug out old clothes all over his room.
- Smacked his brother in the face because "Bubba" was trying to keep him from getting in trouble.
- Pushed a chair from the table to the kitchen cabinet and proceeded to put a (breakable, eek!) coffee cup under the Senseo machine spout and was about to fire that puppy up.
In between each one of these incidents, I scooped him up, gave him a talking to or smack on the hand/bum, set him right, and cleaned things up. I only left him for about 5 minutes at a time while I was trying to make business calls.
I love that he is such a go-getter, and is incredibly smart... but my gosh, he wears me out!