Hey, It's Jade! and family

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Prestonism on Statues...

For the past few years, Preston has often pretended to be a statue (usually at the most inopportune times, ie. "Preston, time to get in the bathtub!" "I can't move, I'm a statue." "Sigh.").  Anyway, today he decided that to be a statue he had to be holding something.  I dunno either.  So...

Preston: "Mom, I'm a statue, what should I hold?"
Me: (dismissively): "Um... chocolate."
Preston: "Ok!" :::runs to the pantry:::  "Hmmmm...." :::searches:::  "OH! Nutella!  I can hold Nutella.  MOM, CAN I HOLD THE NUTELLA?!?"
Me: "Yeah, sure, that's fine."
Preston: "Ahem" :::stands there for a good 5 minutes:::
Me: "Dude, you can play Nutella Statue all day long if you want to, 'cause at least you're being quiet and still!"

1 comment:

Jill said...

Nutella Statue. LOL!