Hey, It's Jade! and family

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September 2013 Tweets & Instagrams to Remember...

Sep 1st - Sweet boys watching together. Getting along for a brief moment.

Sep 3rd - They distract each other. Sigh.  

Sep 3rd - How can you be sad, Orange? FLAVOR ALL THE THINGS!!  

Sep 8th - Ready to start back to tomorrow. My preschooler and 3rd grader. :)  

Sep 14th - When Callen is quiet for long, I know he is up to no good. But when Preston is quiet for a while, he's…  

Sep 17th - When Callen is quiet for long, I know he is up to no good. But when Preston is quiet for a while, he's…  

Sep 19th - I do not recommend having this creamer in your first cuppa of the day. Who, boy!  

Sep 20th - Mike Herrera, or as we call him, Mx. @ House of Blues  

Sep 20th - Jesus, thank you for this happening right now. fiveironfrenzy @ House of Blues  

Sep 21st - My boys!  

Sep 22nd - This is what sleeping w/the windows open will get you: Snuggly munchkin. !…  

Sep 22nd - Gonna kinda miss this view out of my bedroom window.  

Sep 30th - Three weeks till we move... Its not too early to pack up the , right? Gah.  

No comments: