Hey, It's Jade! and family

Friday, November 1, 2013

October 2013 Tweets & Instagrams to Remember...

Oct 3rd - So far, about 8 of the 10 boxes I've packed are CDs/DVDs/Vhs/books. I haven't touched P's books/DVDs.…

Oct 5th - Racetrack, earthquake edition?  

Oct 6th - I walk around the corner, and this is what I see. He's . Um... OK then. Carry on, son.  

Oct 9th - Packing things up, but I had to bring this in from its hiding place. Priorities.  

Oct 11th - Preston is sharing the book called If Everybody Did...with his cousin Trey.  

Oct 11th - Look who we found! Jill is here!  

Oct 14th - About to enjoy a movie w/  

Oct 21st - Celebrating the closing on both properties with bubble tea at Fat Straws!  

Oct 26th - We live across the street from a park now. Those swings are squeaky. WD-40 to the rescue, lol.  

Oct 27th - I can't find my pants, shoes and a host of other things, but... totally worth it!  

Oct 28th - My monkeys enjoying their new trees.  

Oct 30th - Carnation Instant Breakfast, you're gonna love it in an instagram.  

Oct 31st - I love these two monsters so much it's scary. ;)  

Oct 31st - Happy ! Superman and a wolf. He is not a fox! He doesn't know .

No comments: