Hey, It's Jade! and family

Friday, October 15, 2010

Prestonisms on Politics & School

We were driving out to the ranch this past weekend, and we passed a billboard like this one:

Preston's comment: "That sign had a picture of George Bush and it said 'Miss me yet?' And I said 'Yes, I miss Bush being president.'"  Michael and I just turned and looked at each other.  Whoa!  Going 70mph down the highway, Preston was able to read the billboard, KNOW who was on it and understand what it meant!

x

We are taking this week off of school because we're on vacation (or Stay-cation as Preston will tell you, since we're home all week).  On Wednesday, he got up and came into the kitchen and looked at his school stuff.

Preston: Mommy, I wish our Stay-cation was over already!
Me: Why?
Preston: I wannnnnaaaa do schoool.  I misssss it!

It would be nice if that feeling stuck around through the next 12 years of school.  Haha!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Awesome! I love those Prestonisms! :)