Hey, It's Jade! and family

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The State Fair of Texas 2010

Michael got up early yesterday to continue our vacation by going out to the State Fair of Texas! We had a great time, and tried some delicious fried foods: Fried Fritos Chili Pie & Deep Fried S'mores Pop Tart. We also enjoyed watching The Killdares again! I took Preston up front to dance, and they dedicated a song to the "little Rangers fan up front!" (he was wearing a Rangers hat). Haha! Michael and Preston rode the log ride and we watched the dog stunt show. The weather was nice, and Callen actually stayed awake through almost all of it!



Some videos of my boys dancing to The Killdares...


4 comments:

Jill said...

Wa-a-ah! I can't get the videos to work. :(

Jade Clark said...

They take a long time to load/buffer, but they work for me. :::shrug:::

Jill C. said...

Okay. I'll wait longer this time.

Jill said...

Alright! I got it to work. Finally got to watch the two videos of the dancin' after I repaired QuickPlay thingy viewer. ;)