Hey, It's Jade! and family

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Knuckleheads...

So, being in a house with three boys is never dull.

Exhibit A:  I tell Preston to go get dressed.  He comes hopping out of his room like this...
He's a mer-man!

Exhibit B:  The other nite, Michael got new shoes... before we even realized it, Callen made his way over and crawled right inside the box all by himself...

Very proud of himself!
Getting out was a little more difficult.

Exhibit C: Last, but certainly not least, my goofball husband was just sitting around wearing Preston's hardhat like it was perfectly normal...
Ready for some construction work.

I love my knuckleheads!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hahaha - oh, boys!

I can't wait to add another one to our household. :-)

P.S. Michael looks good in glasses!