Hey, It's Jade! and family

Friday, November 5, 2010

Total Savings $125.41

I intended to make a quick run to Kroger earlier for just a few things.  But they keep having these Mega Sales, where if you buy 10 participating items, you get an instant $5 off... and it makes the items super cheap, especially if you have coupons to go with 'em as well.  It took me a while (thankfully Callen slept through most of the trip, then just sweetly looked around the rest of the trip, not a peep out of him!), but I ended up getting an awesome score!  No, my total wasn't 5cents, but $49.67 for $180 worth of stuff... not bad!  

My haul, 49 items for $49.67
The best part is that all of those vitamins down in the bottom right corner were all priced about $10 each (but B1G1)... so the fact that my total was less than $50 made me slightly giddy.  Don't worry, I'm not hoarding... I plan on donating them and some other items I have stockpiled to a good cause.  But the four coffee creamers?  All mine!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Great job Jade! I plan on hitting up Kroger later on today. Woo coupons!

Joanne said...

P.S. I just got back from Target... spent just under $12 for 4 outfits for mattias and a bunch of halloween costumes that can double as dress up stuff. I saved $99.50! Woo to the hoo!