Hey, It's Jade! and family

Monday, December 20, 2010

Another Genius Baby?

Just a few minutes ago, I was watching Callen playing in the floor.  He had a ball, and it rolled underneath his Pack'n'play.  He tried to reach it, but couldn't.  He then took his little plush Caterpillar guy and (I kid you not!) tried to use it to reach the ball.  He was able to bat at it until the ball came out the other side. Um, problem solved.  The kid is NINE MONTHS OLD!  Just another genius Clark baby, I guess.  Haha!  Anyway, I was pretty impressed with his skills.
Yes, yes, you're very smart.
In other Callen news, he is teething hardcore.  He has some top ones that are causing us all kinds of grief.  The poor guy is miserable, can't sleep, doesn't really eat much, and cries a lot.  He's also very clingy as well.  And drooly... oh my goodness at the drool!  I sure hope those boogers pop out soon and we can catch a break.  I'm exhausted.

Meanwhile, Preston woke up with a fever this morning.  Sigh.  It never ends!

On the plus side, we're still adjusting to Michael's daytime schedule, but it's going well!  It's so nice to get him all weekend and have him come to church with us!  I love that!  Even though none of us is getting much sleep because Callen is up so often, it's still really nice to have my husband in bed with me at the same time!!!

Five days 'til Christmas!  Then Michael is off for a full week, until after New Years!  I can't wait to have him home and actually around (previously, his days off were just like normal days since he slept all day and stayed up all nite - it's gonna be awesome to be on the same schedule with each other!).

No comments: