Hey, It's Jade! and family

Monday, December 13, 2010

Just let 'em be...

I was sitting here catching up on email and whatnot, kind of frustrated that Preston wouldn't cooperate for school this morning.  Every morning he reads a page or two from his Children's Read Aloud Bible, and today he was just flat out refusing to read.  So we took a break.  So, yeah, I was frustrated 'cause here we go again... he's being disobedient.  But, I looked down and saw him playing with Callen... so sweetly, they were having so much fun, how could I be mad?  These boys adore each other!


They were playing in a pile of blankets and pillows.  And then checking out Preston's flashlight.  Which, of course, Callen picked up and smashed right into is own face.  Sigh.  Oh well.  They were having fun.

Meanwhile, I found myself a nice Christmas present!  Woo hoo.  I've been wanting a laminator.  I figure it'll save me many trips to the office stores (or having to bug my mom!) to have random things laminated... and it's on sale today for $16.99 - usual price is about $80!  Woo hoo!  Plus, I still had some leftover Amazon credit, so I paid 2cents.  Bahahahha, Merry Christmas to me!!!

No comments: