Hey, It's Jade! and family

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January 2011 Tweets to Remember...

1st, 12:07am - And Happy 1-1-11! Whoa, weird.

1st, 10:22am - Whoa! Haltom City, TX representin' at the Rose Bowl Parade?!? That's wild!

1st, 11:02am - P: "Roses, roses, roses. This show is alll about roses and 'Happy New Year'... whhyyyyy?"

2nd, 1:04pm - I can't really complain about the crick in my neck, 'cuz I got enough sleep to get a crick in my neck!

2nd, 9:46pm - They have so much fun together! Makes my heart happy! http://twitpic.com/3mjoe6

3rd, 12:02pm - First day of a 2-week unit study on the body, using The Magic Schoolbus book... so far, so good! #HomeschoolIsFunWhenTheKidCooperates

4th, 3:21pm - I am a terrible influence. Just caught Preston singing "if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends..." OHMYGOSH!BAHAHAHA!

5th, 12:10am - I created a monster! Shared a taste of my TootsiePop w/Callen, now he won't leave me alone... he wants ALLLL of it! Back, baby, back!!!

6th, 8:01pm - After all these years John Henson saying "Goodnight and Big Balls" on @Wipeout still makes me laugh!

7th, 12:13pm - School went so well today, the complete opposite of the past few days! What changed? ME! My attitude, approach & expectations!

7th, 1:58pm - RT @wfaaweather: wintry mix may be possible sun afternoon for dfw. don't laugh when i tell you to stock up on bread/toilet paper/milk!! // !

10th, 2:37pm - Snow White, done. Currently: Little Mermaid. And next? Little Mermaid II. You'd think I have girls... 

10th, 8:36pm - Yesterday's "Baby 1st Snow" is now "Baby's 1st Cold." Callen is absolutely miserable with snot & cough. =(

14th, 5:22pm - has the Just-Went-Grocery-Shopping-And-Now-I-Don't-Want-To-Think-About-Cooking-Dinner-Plus-It's-Friday-Nite-Anyway-Blues! 

15th, 9:45pm - Watching a movie, eating chocolate covered graham crackers & sipping coffee - we may be not feeling well, but life is good! 
 
16th, 5:28pm - My first attempt at a chicken pot pie... http://twitpic.com/3qpys3

16th, 11:59pm - No seriously, stop being cute & go to sleep!  http://twitpic.com/3qszxf

17th, 4:47pm - Holy moo cows, Just Dance Kids will be the death of me. But DANG, it's fun! Haha!

18th, 11:38am - Callen gets a little bored during school.  http://twitpic.com/3r7t5t

18th, 6:42pm - Fighting the urge to make a pumpkin-pie-inside-a-chocolate-cake type dessert. I mean... really?!? But... REALLY!!!

19th, 4:24pm - My 5 yr old already acts like a moody teenager. I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to handle it when he actually IS a teenager! Gah! 

20th, 5:07pm - Slept on the Boppy wrong, got a big 'ole mark across his head! http://twitpic.com/3ruayp


24th, 7:09pm - Dear @Target , you make me spend 2x as much as I intend to , but I get 3x as much stuff for the money because I only buy sale & clearance!

25th, 11:52am - Came around the corner to find this happy guy sitting a chair!  http://twitpic.com/3tbx0s

25th, 7:26pm - Family Nite at @ChickfilA, visit to the library and now watching The Absent Minded Professor w/the fam. I call this Tuesday!

27th, 9:56pm - Nothing like a 5-minute puke fest to end the evening! G'nite everybody! G'nite! 

29th, 1:54pm - Preston & I are feeling soooo much better today! Whew. I lost 4 lbs, but... it wasn't really worth it. Haha.

30th, 5:23pm - Rawwwwrrrrr at doing the taxes! :::hmph:::

30th, 11:42pm - "And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? And if our God is with us, then what could stand against?"

No comments: