Hey, It's Jade! and family

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Photo Prompt Challenge, #12: Every Day

Something You Do Every Day

Yes, that is my hand and yes, my fingers are in the wrong place.
Obviously.  The internet runs my life.  I must check my email a dozen times a day.  I must check facebook at least half a dozen times.  Twitter here and there.  Blogs... oh.my.blog.ness., if you only knew how many blogs I'm subscribed to!  I don't sit and surf for hours at a time.  I do it spurts, between chasing the kids, cleaning up after the kids, feeding the kids, sometimes getting myself showered, cleaning the kids, playing with the kids, etc. etc. etc.  But, still.  I do spend WAY too much time online, in the grand scheme of things.  But considering how much I get out of the house these days, it's kind of my little window into the great, big world. What is going on out there?  The internet will tell me!  

4 comments:

Style, Decor & More said...

I'm addicted to the internet too, but I just received photos of my family from my cousin in Austria on Facebook today. Where would we be without the internet?

I'm a new follower from the blog hop!
Hope you can follow back:

http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

Design It Chic said...

Ha ha.. loved the end quote "The internet will tell me" ... hi hi Like "the internet" is the big ass ruler and we're the small obedient servants:) hi hi "May the internet force be with you!":))
Oh and I am already following you thanks to Friday Blog Hop, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
Happy Friday

Anja M. said...

I found you through the “Friday Blog Hop”

I am a new follower on GFC. (Anja M.)

Hope you will follow me back at This and That

~Dawn~ said...

Hi Jade!! What a sweet blog and family you have! So nice to meet you.

Dawn @ Mom-a-Logues
http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com