Hey, It's Jade! and family

Friday, April 1, 2011

Photo Prompt Challenge, #13: Relax


How You Relax



Lately, I've been doing as much relaxing on our back deck as I can.  Enjoying the beautiful spring evening weather.  The kids swing on the swingset and I sit on my new patio furniture (thank, Mom!) and just enjoy the outdoors.  Then we go inside and sneeze our heads off and itch from the grass... but those few perfect moments are worth it!  I imagine it won't be long before it won't even be cool enough to sit outside after dark.  It already hit 90 today.  Ughhhh.  Not looking forward to Summer.  Can we skip it and head right into Fall?  Pretty please?

2 comments:

TJ @ MeasuringFlower.com said...

New follower from Friday Blog Hop. Have a good night! :-)
Measuring Flower

TJ @ MeasuringFlower.com said...

Your 30th follower from Friday Blog Hop. Have a good night! :-)
Measuring Flower