Hey, It's Jade! and family

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Grouptune is About to Launch!

A new daily deal site is about to launch, and this time the deals are on Christian music.  The site says "If you like artists like Jeremy Camp, Israel Houghton, LeCrae, Natalie Grant and Disciple you've come to the right place."  That gives me hope that they'll be covering ALL KINDS of Christian music, not just the fluffy stuff.  No offense if you like that fluffy stuff.  I do too... some of it.  Anyway, the site launches on May 17th.  Sign up now at grouptune.com.  If you do sign up, please email me with your name and email address so I can receive credit for referring you because I am involved in the BuzzPlant Grouptune Campaign.  Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, thanks Jade!
The Grouptune sampler is amazing - Natalie Grant is my fav!