Hey, It's Jade! and family

Monday, May 16, 2011

Twizzlers Landmark Summer

We had a blast in San Antonio last month, on our road trip with the family.  Got to see The Alamo, The Riverwalk, Sea World and so much more!  Now that the trip has come and gone, it's got me wondering... where to next?!?!  One place my husband and I have talked about going (when the kids are old enough to really enjoy it) is Washington, D.C.  We'd love to check out all the amazing history museums and see the famous landmarks!  Again, it's not really something we're up for right now while the kids are so young, but someday!


Twizzlers is currently running a promotion looking to send a family on a road trip to their favorite U.S. Landmark.  Or you could win a G.P.S., digital camera and more!  Prizes are given away every day, so enter every day to win!  Mmm, I love me some Twizzlers!
Hey, we have one of these in Dallas now, too!
I'd totally eat that!
I am writing this post to be entered into a contest for a Twizzlers Landmark Summer promotion prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.

2 comments:

Annika said...

Hi. I'm stopping in from the Hop. We have visited San Antonio as well, it is a great city! I love the Twizzlers picts, too funny!

Jamie said...

Hopping over from the HHH.Washington DC would be a great trip to make.Please come on over and follow our family blog.