Hey, It's Jade! and family

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Photo Prompt Challenge, #18: Got Skillz?

A Skill You'd Like To Learn

Ok, this is difficult because there are so many!  I could definitely use more 'skillz' to fall back on.  You know, like nun-chuck skills...  Ok, not really.  And they're all things I could easily learn if I just had the discipline, patience, time, will to learn!  

Image taken from here

One of the biggest is to learn to sew, either by hand or machine.  I have tried both, and well... I ain't quite got it down.  I'd love to be able to fix things, embellish things or just straight up create things.  I spend way too much time at Etsy.com being jealous of and drooling over everyone's level of creative awesomeness.  Why am I lacking in creative awesomeness?  Hmph.  Not fair!

[It's been a while since I did one of these Photo Prompt Challenges, here are some of my previous entries.]

No comments: