Hey, It's Jade! and family

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Urge to Purge

Dear Blogosphere,
     I love you.  I really do.  But I'm gonna need you to stop putting out such creative, inspiring, interesting, informative and hilarious blog posts.  I can't take it anymore.  My RSS Reader is on the verge of exploding, as it simply cannot contain the awesomeness that is... you.  I have stuff to do, but you draw me in... I click from one blog to another to another and before I know it, I've wasted what was supposed to be productive work time (and oh, what's that?  the baby's awake now, oops, plans completely foiled). 
     You see, I am a naturally curious person.  Ok, you can say nosey if you really want to.  I eavesdrop.  I want to know the dirty details.  I want to know how you live, what you're thinking, what you're doing and how you're doing it.  I thank the Lord for blogging, twitter and facebook so I can know your every move without actually having to stalk you (it's much less tiresome - and illegal - when you, yourself, type it out for me to see!).
     But, enough is enough.  My mind is on overload.  And my time is limited.  I have too much to do and while you're terribly interesting and inspiring, I think we need to see less of each other.  I have got to purge the amount of blogs coming through my feed everyday, all day.  Obviously, I'm not going cold turkey... I need that constant source of creative juice flowing out of some of you!  I want to know what's up in your life (y'know, if I actually KNOW you in person!).  But, some of you... are going to have to go.  I'm sorry, and I hate to do it.  And the task that lay before me... of going through and deciding which of you to keep and which to delete, it's going to be difficult.  So, see, if you would just stop being so darn wonderful, I wouldn't have this problem, would I?  Could you just save me the trouble, and start posting really bad, dumb or irrelevant blog posts?  That'd be great, thanks!
                                                                                      With warm regards,
                                                                                                                             Jade =)

----

P.S. I went through and organized my reader and I did purge a few of them that I wasn't ever reading.  And then... the next day... I found a whole new blog roll and subscribed to a whole bunch more.  I am hopeless.

No comments: