Hey, It's Jade! and family

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Homeschool Swap: April-May 2011

No, you haven't been sent back in time.  I just received a box from my Homeschool Swap partner from April-May and wanted to post it and show off my goodies!  Poor Cherees had a string of rough luck there for a bit (including her husband being hospitalized for a while!) and I told her not to worry about sending me a box. But even after several months had passed, she insisted anyway and I received it yesterday!  Here we go:

Fun box of goodies!
The box contained a super cute flower bowl, some BoogieWipes (for the kids, hahahah!), magnets, notepads, lip balm, shower gel, nail supplies, hand towels and a sweet card!  Thank you so much, Cherees!  I am glad things have settled down for you a bit, and I appreciate you taking the time to send me this gift!

The next Homeschool Swap is in the works right now!  Super excited to do it again.  So fun!

No comments: