Hey, It's Jade! and family

Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Glimpse at Convention (with more to come!)...

The iPad I earned & the new titles I was given!
I am still trying to process everything that happened during Usborne Books & More National Convention in "Paradise" last week.  It was so much, and it was so great, I want to do it justice when I really do create a post about it.  I learned so much about our company and our business. I deepened friendships and made some wonderful new ones!  I laughed like I haven't laughed in ages!  And I came home with a bag full of new titles and an iPad 3 that I earned for having fun and sharing awesome childrens books with people.  I mean, seriously?  This is my "job?"  I will post about the convention, with pictures I'm sure, soon.  I am excited about the future with Usborne Books & More... I want to party with you, I want to show you our books, I want you to be on my team so you can experience this along with me!  You know what the next major goal is?  A Mediterranean Cruise.  Uh huh.  And I wanna go!

1 comment:

Kate Lynch said...

Simply wish to say the frankness in your article is surprising.