Hey, It's Jade! and family

Friday, June 1, 2012

May 2012 Tweets to Remember...

May 1st - "Winifred, never confuse efficiency with a liver complaint."

May 5th - Sick boy fell asleep on me watching . =(

May 7th - Direct sunlight on brick, but still... I'm not ready for .

May 8th - 2 yrs old & clingy, yep... The wrap still works!

May 8th - ain't just for girls... Or babies.

May 9th - Everytime Callen hears a police siren, which is often since we live behind a police station, he looks worried and asks, "Get me?"

May 10th - I may or may not be taking turns being a rock star singer w/my kids using a toy echo mic & whatever pops up on our Pandora stations.

May 16th - Visiting Arlington Museum of Art to see art inspired by CS Lewis. Yay field trip. Boo a/c out, fire alarm going off & wet paint floor.

May 19th - No sleeping in the tent for us tonite. Callen demanded we go inside after about 10 mins, Preston quickly agreed. Haha!

May 20th - It has already been broughten, and Pastor Joe hasn't even started! Freedom! Wow GFC, just wow.

May 23rd - 3rd time in this office in 3 weeks, not enjoying this habit. 

May 25th - 2 yr olds against . =( 

May 25th - Oh, the irony of reading a Revolutionary War Amish Fiction book on my Kindle.

May 26th - Disappointing: Noticing that someone you admire pretty much only follows p0rn stars on twitter. Gross. Consider yourself un-admired.

May 28th - Disappointing: Noticing that someone you admire pretty much only follows p0rn stars on twitter. Gross. Consider yourself un-admired. 

May 29th - Organization makes me downright giddy. If only it could last!

May 30th - Little one is a broken record lately: "Mommy, I luff you. Tay-tu, Mommy" I can't say that it bothers me much. =)

May 30th - Callen requested "Bob song (Veggietales)," "Birthday Song," "God Song (Jesus Loves Me)" and "Ballgame Song (Take Me Out...)." In that order. 

No comments: