Hey, It's Jade! and family

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Of Fall, Coffee and Pumpkin...

This morning, the boys and I went out on the back deck and just enjoyed the 65-degree temperature. The boys ran and screamed and climbed and threw things. I sat on the swing, enjoying the breeze and my giant cup of coffee with International Delight's new Salted Caramel Mocha creamer. 

Sorry, this is not an advertisement, BUT I have to say that ID hit the nail with this one! Before now, I have not enjoyed any "mocha" flavors from ID... but this one is AMAZING! I just felt the need to inform you, if you haven't already tried it. Do it! You won't be sorry. I recently had a Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks, and honestly, it has nothing on this... made by me, for much less money. Yum! 

And this weather makes me crave pumpkin hard core. I've already posted a few pumpkin posts and recipes. But man, if you walk into a grocery store this week, you will find pumpkin spice waffles, cream cheese, yogurt, cookies, cakes, coffee creamer (yay!) and just about anything else you can imagine. I have tried it all... except the yogurt, but that's soon to be fixed. Lol! 

 I love Fall, coffee and pumpkins. Colored leaves, cinnamon, and scarecrows.  And 65-degrees or less.

Thank you, Lord, for October!  I can't imagine life without it.

No comments: