Hey, It's Jade! and family

Monday, November 19, 2012

BIC Mark-It™ Permanent Markers Review


We received a package of BIC Mark-It™ Permanent Markers from Smiley360 along with a fun pumpkin decorating kit.  And, well, you know how I feel about pumpkins!  The kids and I had a blast coloring and glittering the little pumpkins, making them all kinds of lovely and fun!
 
 

We used the BIC Mark-It™ Permanent Markers, and they were a huge hit at my house.  These markers come in so many different colors, you can't really go wrong!  And they write on nearly any surface you can think of... which certainly can't be said for a lot of other so-called permanent markers.  Besides the pumpkin decorating, I have used these markers to decorate cards, make notes, color in fun little school activities and more!  Definitely diggin' them.  These are perfect for any artist in your family, or simply to have on hand for anytime you need a permanent marker in a color other than black!

[I was sent samples of the above mentioned product from Smile360 in exchange for my opinion via facebook, twitter, blog and/or word-of-mouth.  I was not further compensated for my opinion and the text written above is in my own words.]

No comments: