Hey, It's Jade! and family

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Coffee Mug Swap 2012



I joined up on Cook Family Chronicles for a fun coffee mug swap last month.  I love coffee, and I greatly enjoy fun or pretty coffee mugs too!  This swap was perfect for me!  Lol.

I was paired up with Monika from The Little Backyard Farm in Illinois.  She checked out my blog and saw that I am slightly obsessed with pumpkins and Fall (what? how could she tell?!?  hahahaha!).  Anyway, she sent me this adorable coffee mug featuring a flower and butterfly and some yummy Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix!  And check out the gorgeous card she sent as well!  I was a little bummed that the coffee mug got chipped right on the rim while in transit, but I was able to superglue it mostly back together (along with some of my finger, oops!) and now it's sitting on one of my high shelves so I can still marvel at it's beauty! 

What a fantastic package to open!  Love it all!
You can see Monika's post about the mug she received from me here on her blog.  And you can also check out the rest of the Swap Posts from Cook Family Chronicles here.  Such fun mugs!!!  Loved this.  Thanks, Heather!!!

1 comment:

Monika said...

Thank you Jade! I am glad you liked the package and I am also so bumbed that the mug chipped :-( i hope you at least enjoy the pumpkin bread mix! I have been reading your blog ever since the swap... Becoming your newest follower right now. Thanks again and Happy Fall!!!