Hey, It's Jade! and family

Monday, December 3, 2012

Another Lost Tooth, and I Do Mean Lost...

When I got home on Sunday, Preston showed me his haircut and his second lost tooth.  This tooth has been loose for a LONG time, and the adult tooth was grown up behind it already, so I'm glad it finally came out!  So far both of Preston's bottom adult teeth have grown up behind the baby ones before they fell out, no gaps for that boy!
Hair cut and second lost tooth.
Michael brought me the teeny-tiny baby tooth and I didn't want to take it, so he put it somewhere out of the way... or so I thought.  I didn't pay attention to where he put it and quickly forgot about it until bedtime.  I asked Michael, "Where did you put Preston's tooth?" And when he told me he had put it in a little plastic dish on the cabinet, I suddenly realized that must have been the little dish I took away from Callen earlier.  But there hadn't been a tooth in it when I found it.  Meaning... I have no idea where the tooth went!  I asked Callen, he said he didn't know.  I looked everywhere... I had already done dishes so if it had been near the sink, it went down the drain.  I swept the floor earlier and hadn't noticed anything unusual.  So, seriously, I have no idea where that teeny-tiny tooth went!

I had to break the news to Preston that I lost his tooth!  Eep.  He wasn't thrilled, but at least he wasn't upset.  I told him we could write a note to the Tooth Fairy, and instead he said, "I'll make you a deal..."  Uh oh.  Lol!  He said, "Why don't you just pay me for the lost tooth?"  Well, ok fine.  Let's just skip the whole Tooth Fairy thing, then.  Deal.

Sigh. That boy turns SEVEN tomorrow.  :::freaking out:::

No comments: