Hey, It's Jade! and family

Monday, July 8, 2013

Off Track... But I'm Gonna Survive...

Normally, we would be starting school today.  But, I've vowed NOT to start school till we are settled in our new house, which WILL include some sort of homeschool area.  Or else.  And so, here we are... school-starting-time, and... nothing.  I'm trying, TRYING, y'all.  Lol.  One of the most beautiful things about homeschooling is the way you can be flexible and go with the flow.  Oh, if only I was good with going with the flow.  But yes, I'm trying.  We are doing Pinterest Projects, and Preston is working through the Rod & Staff Proper Manners and Health Habits, so it's not a complete loss.  


It just feels weird.  And off track.  But... I know that this house will sell, and we will find ourselves in the perfect new house for us, and when we DO start school there... it will be completely right. 

No comments: