Hey, It's Jade! and family

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Two Months, already?

Callen was officially two months old yesterday.  Geez, it's flying by!


I was trying to get him to smile for me, but got this hilarious 'nervous' expression instead.  I'll take it.

He had his two-month check up today, and now weighs 10lbs, 4oz and is about 22.5 inches long.  He's low in the percentages a bit, but who really pays attention to those things anyway?  Preston was (and is still I guess) a little guy and was always in the low percentiles, but perfectly healthy.  Anyway, everything else checked out just fine, right on target with his milestones (smiling, cooing, etc). 

Yesterday also marked my first official day as a Stay-At-Home-Mom.  I took a two month maternity leave, then went back last week to work Share-A-Thon and say g'bye.  I'll still be on call supposedly... like if they need someone to fill in or help out, especially Share-A-Thons to come.  So I shouldn't be a complete stranger, and I'm still considered a part-time employee, but for the most part... I don't work anymore.  That's so crazy to me!  I worked at Power FM for 9 years! I intend to write a more in-depth blog about that in the near future (haha, we'll see!).

No comments: