Hey, It's Jade! and family

Sunday, May 9, 2010

World's Best Mama...

Not sure how to start this off, so I'll just jump right in.  My mom is amazing!



Just over a year ago we found out my mom had breast cancer.  She went through surgery, chemotherapy and radiation.  Despite being sick and weak a lot of the time, she continued watching Preston several days a week (just as she has for the past four years).  That in addition to taking care of her own mother, who lives with them.  It seems like she never missed a beat.  Never took the time to stop and feel sorry for herself.  Never let it get the best of her.  She is the most selfless person I've ever known.  She completely spoils me and my kids!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!  I love you so much, and am so grateful for everything you've done for me and my family.  I know I don't always say it or show it, but you are my hero... you are too amazing and beautiful for words.  Thank you for being you!

No comments: