Hey, It's Jade! and family

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Little Lunch Variety (A Review)...

As a member of SheSpeaks, I love getting to try out products and give my opinion on them.  Preston, my five-year-old, loves to review things as well.  He actually loves doing full-blown infomercials while he's at it.  He was pretty pumped when we received the package from SheSpeaks in the mail and it contained something for him!  The box held four brand new Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals.  Now, he recognized what they were right away because we often buy the Hormel® Compleats® for Daddy to take to work with him.  So that made it even more exciting for him.  He couldn't wait to try them... he actually wanted them all at once!

The first one he chose to try was "Pasta and Chicken."  The instructions say to heat for 45-seconds, though I was a little leery of that being enough cooking time.  To my surprise, it was!  Turned out to be just the right amount of heat to cook the food, but not over-do it!  It had a nice mixture of pasta and chicken, and was the perfect serving size for Preston.  He loved it!  Ate every bit!  A few days later, he tried the "Macaroni and Beef" and loved it just as much!  I appreciate that I can literally make lunch for my son in 1-minute!  And it's a nice, warm meal that he likes... as opposed to the Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich he requests nearly every other day.  Hooray for something different (and easy!)!
Just the right serving-size!
Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals come in four varieties:
  • Spaghetti and Meatballs
  • Pasta and Chicken
  • Beef Ravioli
  • Macaroni and Beef
Preston is definitely looking forward to trying the other two varieties soon!  I wouldn't feed this to my child every day, but it would be great to have on hand for those times when I don't really feel like making lunch or we need something quick other than PB&J. 



SheSpeaks.com and Hormel® Compleats® provided me with four varieties of this product to try.  The opinions stated in this review are my own personal views.

No comments: