Hey, It's Jade! and family

Monday, April 4, 2011

Photo Prompt Challenge, #16: Chores


Your Least Favorite Chore

Not my hands or my tub!*
Can I say "all of 'em?" Please? No?  Dang. Ok. Well, that's fine since I don't really mind laundry or dishes (yay for dishwashers, can I get an "Amen!?").  I guess my answer would be cleaning the bathtub.  I don't know why out of all the bathroom duties (heehee), the bathtub is what I dislike the most.  I can clean the toilet with a little brush, it's really not a big deal.  But cleaning the bathtub usually requires so much more effort and energy... pshh, who has that laying around?!?!

Ok, seriously, though.  It's kinda funny this came up because I received a box from BzzAgent for the SC Johnson campaign (in honor of Spring Cleaning!) a couple of weeks ago, and I shot a video of myself cleaning the bathtub.  Whaaattt?  Yeah, I know.  I'm a BzzAgent and it's my duty (heehee) to try out these products and then tell you about 'em.  And since one of the products was a tub cleaner, well... I had to.  I tried out the Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-CleanMega Shower Foamer.**  Here's my video, don't be frightened of the scary image of me:



So, it took me a free box of cleaning supplies to get in there and clean that tub. Bad Jade! I actually cleaned both tubs, to be exact! AND, I tried out the Continuous Clean Toilet Cleaning Gel.  It says it lasts a week, but it's been over two and the little glob is still barely present in both of my toilets.  I like that every time it gets flushed, it continuously cleans (hence the name) and smells fresh!  The bathrooms have never smelled clean for this long from one cleaning or product!  Rather impressive!  Also, the globs (as I call them, they're actually referred to as gel discs, my bad) are stored in the dispenser, so there aren't a lot of loose parts to keep up with or lose.

* I know I've been slacking on using my own photos for these prompts lately.  I'll try to get back to that.

** I laugh at the name of this product because Preston went through a stage where he called nearly everything and everybody "Foamer."  It was like his go-to word for when he couldn't come up with the right word.  Or if he was being silly and making stuff up, "foamer" was definitely involved.  I hadn't thought about that in a while, until I got this product and had to say the name of it out loud.  Then I couldn't help but remember how funny it was! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm. Maybe something free would help me fold the laundry. Love your honesty!! :)