Hey, It's Jade! and family

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Gorton's Skillet Crisp Tilapia Review

Gorton's now offers a delicious, lightly battered frozen Tilapia filet that cooks up quickly... and CRISPY... in just minutes!  I usually get frozen tilapia filets and either cook them with just a little lemon pepper sprinkled on or create my own crust with bread crumbs.  I'm a BzzAgent and they sent me a coupon for a free package of this new creation from Gorton's and I was definitely interested in giving it a try. 
Garlic & Herb sounded so good!
As soon as I opened the box, I could smell the yummy garlic and herb aroma... mmm!  And as it sizzled in the pan, it smelled so good.  I was worried it might not REALLY come out crispy, BUT... it actually did.  Honestly, it came out better than when I do the batter myself - 'cause oftentimes the fish ends up sticking or just getting too soft. 
And it smelled delicious in the pan!

Yummy dinner!!!
The fish was delicious, and even my young boys liked it!  I liked that it was lightly coated so that it didn't overpower the filet and yes, there was a crunch to it.   I definitely recommend this new product from Gorton's when you need a quick, healthy, tasteful meal on the table!  And I will certainly be purchasing this again, a great thing to have on hand when you have one of those days you don't want to spend much time or energy in the kitchen!



[I was given a coupon for a free package of Gorton's Skillet Crisp Tilapia, but have not been otherwise compensated.  The review posted above is my own, honest opinion.  "I got it free from BzzAgent."]

No comments: