Hey, It's Jade! and family

Monday, October 1, 2012

I Need a Chill Pill...

Today was a doozie.  My two-and-a-half-year-old was a maniac and my nearly-seven-year-old has no common sense.  I am tired, stressed, my head aches and I am in just complete shock about how much trouble two kids can manage to cause in one short day.  It's like they know the exact buttons to push, and boy... do they like to push buttons!  But... as I sang Callen a night-night song and as I read Hank The Cowdog to Preston before he laid down... I can't help but be so very grateful and full of love for those two.  They are my world.  God gave me two lively, adorable and brilliant children - they are healthy, they are complete, they are amazing. 

Lord, grant me patience and gentleness with these two!  And keep the coffee coming.

No comments: