Hey, It's Jade! and family

Monday, November 7, 2011

Homeschoop Swap: October-November 2011

I enjoyed another round of The Homeschool Post's Homeschool Swap this Fall.  My partner this time was Dana from Noggins & Nonsense. I had a fun time collecting some goodies to send to her.  She said she was a list-maker so I figured she would enjoy this super neat Goal Setting/List Making book from Seth Godin and Zig Ziglar.  Reading some of Godin's stuff has really inspired me lately (thanks BzzAgent Domino Project campaign, lol!).  I was very glad to hear that she liked it!  Yay!

I received my package from her just a few days ago, and was very excited to open it!  Ok, surely you KNOW how much I enjoy getting mail by now.  =)  Anyway, it was definitely a fun surprise:
There were several readers for Preston, who instantly collected them all, sat on the couch and began reading (love that kid!).  A fun snow experiment - I've already got it worked into our curriculum for the week before Christmas when we talk about ice and snow!  There was candy!  An adorable Fall bookmark that Dana made... yay Fall!  And a beautiful framed artwork that says "They call me mom, for that I am truly blessed."  Love it!

Previous swaps I've taken part in:
April-May 2011
July-August 2011

No comments: